Okay, so this was supposed to be 3.2.5.something, but so much has been added we figured it merited a proper release number, so here it is.
What's new you ask?
- Support for MongoDB NumberLong() types, which means you can use really big numbers.
- Support for calculated dimension members from within a schema. Previously you'd have to use a MDX query to get access to dimension calculated members, but they now appear within the All Level selection box when you are manipulating a query.
- Support for Hangar Dimensions(Mondrian 4 dimensions made up entirely from calculated members)
- Dashboard layout defaults. Instead of designing a layout from scratch you can now use one of our existing templates to create your cool Saiku dashboard.
- Custom dashboard widgets. Instead of using a default table or chart, developers can now use custom data visualisation components to render dashboards from within Saiku.
So, get downloading and let us know what you think!
If you require analytics but don't want the hassle of hosting, make sure you check out our Saiku in the Cloud product which can help you get up and running with the minimum of hassle.